Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Media Diary

The most recent assignment from my Multimedia Communications class is to record what media I use throughout the entire day.

Here it is:
My phone is the first thing I come in contact with media related; I use it as an alarm clock so when its time to wake up my phone vibrates. I stretch towards my phone to shut off the alarm and as I do most mornings kneel down to pray to my God. After that I read my Bible and I start getting dressed to drop my sibling and neighbor off to school. When eight o'clock rolls around I'm sent a weather report through an app on my phone; so I check the weather for the day.

In the car I turn on the radio. Throughout my morning commute I listen to KLOVE on 96.7fm, WLIB 1190am or I tune to the mix CD I currently have in my stereo. I switch between these stations multiple times when an ad comes on or when I hope to hear one of my favorite songs on the other station.

Throughout the day I communicate with friends and family by texting. I check my phone for the time at least once or twice during each class that I'm in.

On my way home I listen to the radio again (or to my mix CD) and sing along to the songs I know. Once I'm home I grab something to eat and login to my computer where I check my emails, edit blog posts/write blog posts, read articles, and check Facebook.

Before I go to bed I set my alarm on my phone for the next day, put my phone on vibrate, and send texts or respond to texts that have been sent to my.  

No comments:

Post a Comment