Thursday, February 28, 2013

Twitter


Today marks day two of the life of tcsweetberry - my new Twitter account.

I like the picture Twitter automatically gave me - the one with the soft like green background and an egg or oval in the center. It's simple yet not too distracting. Most of all it reminds me of SPRING the season well missed in the midst of a cold winter.

Without following anyone my page is digitally desolate. But who should I follow? or what should I follow?

I decided to follow the author of a blog I've been assigned to read for my Advertising class. By looking at his Twitter page I noticed, he isn't following ANYONE! What's up with that? It seems like he holds some sort of  unknown secret status on twitter.

girltalkhome popped into my mind, as did my hope that the blog had a Twitter account. Guess what? It does! and they are following people, although the number of people following them outweigh the number of people they are following.

As of now my Twitter page has LIFE ! Yayy! Celebrate & follow me @tcsweetberry
BTW I'm so not used to the language of  'follow me'.
If you are, how did you get used to it?






No comments:

Post a Comment